Ajeti your time is up

Albien Ajeti is not good enough for celtic, he is not a replacement fir kyogo or GG, Ange has to look to move him on, he’s not confident, he misses more than he scores and sometimes is completely absent altogether, I’m all for giving players a chance to prove himself but Ajeti is Al out of chances, time to do the decent thing and get him out of Paradise.

4 Likes

It’ll be hard to move him on. No one is going to see a forlorn figure bereft of confidence and say “That’s our striker!”

Best I can see is someone taking him on loan and Celtic picking up half his wages.

I would accept that though.

4 Likes

He needs to go on Loan to get his confidence back.
Played in the right team with the right setup he will get goals.
As a poacher though those types of teams with that type of setup are becoming few and far between.
He’s an old school poacher happy to tap in from a yard and celebrate like he’s rattled one in from 40 yards.
He’s never been deployed correctly at Celtic (that’s down to Management) and that is the main issue.
A penalty box striker far too immobile for the type of game we play.
Played off a main striker in a 4-4-2 then you will get more out of him.

2 Likes

I think you’re right, he needs to go out on loan to get his confidence back.
The main reason to go out on loan though is to show other teams and managers what he is capable of.
But IMO he is not up to playing for Celtic as he doesn’t fit into the high intensity type of play that Ange employs, he goes AWOL too often in matches and that’s something that Ange will not tolerate.
If he can be moved on permanently, all the better, but going out on loan would be a good start.

I want him to be good don’t get me wrong, I want everyone who wears the Hoops to flourish because that benefits the club the player and us, I just thought Ange would have thrown an arm around him, got the best out of him. I mean this couild he his season but for that to happen he needs to play and he won’t get that at celtic as you both said. He would benefit from a loan, he has it in him for sure.