Ange Postecoglou confirms contingencies are being made for Edouard Celtic exit

Originally published at: Ange Postecoglou confirms contingencies are being made for Edouard Celtic exit - 67 Hail Hail

Ange Postecoglou is happy with the attitude and application of Odsonne Edouard but has confirmed Celtic are making contingencies for his exit. Edouard has been heavily linked with a move to England for over a year now, yet still hasn’t made the big-money move everyone is expecting. His former teammate Kristoffer Ajer managed to engineer…

2 Likes

I think the club should also be looking for replacements for Ajeti and Griffiths also. Sutton type forward in the middle for these new lads to hit. Ajeti doesn’t have the pace and the workmate for this system, and well Griffiths is…just passing time.

With no Eddy, we have Leigh & Ajeti. Also on his way is the new Japanese striker/winger. Then we also have the Hibs player we can nab at the last minute if needed. Afolabi is waiting as will be others.

1 Like

Swedish defender Carl Starfelt, subject to the satisfaction of usual conditions and international clearance. On satisfaction and gaining clearance, Carl will sign on a four-year deal. I’ve never read it like this b4? It’s usually a fitness test and nothing else, or other things need to be ironed out long b4 he’s ours. I take it usual conditions&Satisfactions are the new money and fitness thing now. :rofl: