Ange Postecoglou hits back at 'lazy' Celtic narrative; sends out class media warning

Originally published at: Ange Postecoglou hits back at 'lazy' Celtic narrative; sends out class media warning

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou has warned against categorising all of the Bhoys’ Japanese players together just because they are from the same country. Celtic now boast four Japanese talents, with three of them arriving from the J-League less than a month ago. Naturally, the club have packaged the signings together initially and the trio of…

1 Like

John I just want to say thanks for all your work, long time reader but I don’t comment regularly. All you bloggers are doing a fine a job, coz there’s one thing for sure we would DEFINITELY not get anywhere near the level of reporting on Our club, let’s face it, they’d print lies anyway. Haven’t bought a ‘newspaper’ since 1991 and that’s was only because I got a free can of Murphy’s stout, in fact, I bought all of the papers that day (31) I got a cheap bevvy and the neighbours got free paper. Anyway a big thanks for all you do, it’s very much appreciated and I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s grateful for it.:white_check_mark:
HH🍀

1 Like