Ange Postecoglou vigorously defends Celtic position as he takes aim at media narrative

Originally published at: Ange Postecoglou vigorously defends Celtic position as he takes aim at media narrative

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou has offered a vigorous defence of where his team is at as he hit out at the Scottish media narrative over the title race. The Hoops are off to a dreadful start in the Premiership title race. Currently sitting seventh in the table, Postecoglou has won only three of seven league…

1 Like

Unfortunately I`m not seeing much change from last season. A couple of injuries and it all falls apart.

1 Like

It’s only one real injury, as this is a one-horse team Kyogo. Celtic have never been a one-man team, I just noticed something that’s stood out since day one. Twinkletoes is no longer the player he used to be, and the one line above will be read by myself asap. As I have already said since last season, with 3 now two #10’s don’t work someone else has now noticed it too.

I feel Ange hasn’t had long to blood in his team but so many injuries so early on and a bench full of kids is worrying. This one’s with the board but also I wonder if the intensity of Anges football is taking it’s toll on the team? I see improvements on last season but also it’s becoming like Mowbrays Celtic. 6th place is nowhere near good enough and I wonder will Ange last the season? I’m getting worried but I’m still Celtic thru and thru and will support them at worst and at best

2 Likes

Since when did 8 or 9 equal “ a couple”?

Fans can jump up and down like demented baboons and Ange ,or the board won’t give two hoots. Ange has seen all this before “ forget what they’re saying out there just go out and play the football we spoke about”.

If the board spend money in the next transfer window he’ll be here longer than a season. They can only afford one rebuild. Ange could resign right enough. Who would want the job then?

Fitbadug

By a couple I mean Kyogo and McGregor. Kyogo replaced by Ajeti? I feel McGrgor is sorely missed holding everything together.

1 Like

Hence my one-man team Kyogo, everything was going good ish. Then he’s injured and it all falls apart. We have good cover for every place on the field except striker? And Keeper :rofl: Hopefully, the new Greek player is the real deal?

I think McGregor is key as well. I he and Kyogo had been fit we would have beaten Livi and Dundee U,