Best Signing by Ange

Hi All,

I just wanna put this out there.
Who do you think is the best signing made by Ange ?
if you had to choose one who would it be? The list below is quite amazing
Kyogo
Maeda
Giacoumakis
Starfelt
CCV
Hatate
Hart
Mooy
Abada
Jota
Haksabanovic
Johnson
O’Reily
Juraonvic

Very hard to pick this
Hart for leadership qualities and been there done it type attitude
Ccv not very vocal but everything he does is captain quality
Mooys experience is second to none
Hatate because he can dictate tempo and pick out passes other don’t see or don’t want to attempt
Jota can do something special at any moment
Abada knows where to be and how to finish
Kyogo has the best movement of any striker I have watched this closely ever. (bare in mind I’m from England and have only been following the hoops since 2010 so didn’t get to see other legends of the club)
Really torn but I’d go with possibly ccv/Hatate but couldn’t complain if others said any of the rest on the list

That’s an incredibly difficult question because they are pretty much all very good signings! Rio Hatate by a whisker from Kyogo and Maeda!

Dom,

Thats the whole point. Ange really hasnt missed (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) with anybody he has signed. He really has an eye for spotting talent but more importantly he’s after people who WANT to be at Celtic and who he feels can fit in with the culture

I’d have to say Reo Hatate.

The guy has slotted into our midfield so well beside CalMac.

I feel Hatate’s movement, vision, passing and not to mention goal scoring abilities from the middle of the park make him a stick on for Player of the Year this season :four_leaf_clover:

Spot on! Ange brings his fantastic knowledge and experience of the global player market but he also ensures the players he’s targeting want to come to Celtic and have the right characteristics to fit in. By bringing in players from many different countries, he can attract more talent from those countries because they will look at the likes of Oh, Kyogo and others who are enjoying their careers at Celtic and will no doubt be encouraged to come. It’s such a wonderful thing to see and the best times for Celtic supporters all over the world. Hail hail.

Any good team is better than the sum of its parts, so impossible to answer, but great for starting a rammy!

There’s no way any supporter can pick just one player. Kyogo’s been unbelievable with his goals, CCV is a rock in defence as is Starfelt after a shaky start. Reo Hatate is a phenomenal footballer and a treat to watch, Aaron Mooy is class and has so much experience he’s never ruffled on the ball. Oh looks a player and he’s only going to get better as he’s only twenty one. Kobayashi is a definite baller and he’s still a pup too. Alistair Johnston looks like he’s been at Celtic for years and he’s only made a dozen starts he’s a great player and he’s so solid defensively. Joe Hart has been an amazing signing his save today at 1-0 in the Cup game at Hearts is world class and his experience and influence in the dressing room is equally as good as Aaron Mooy they lead by example. Jota, Haksabanovic and Abada have been brilliant since they came in and their goal contributions and wing play mean we’re spoiled for choice and it’s a great headache for the manager to have. Tomoki Iwata has looked solid when he’s come on and I think he’s a nailed on starter next season. Every player Ange has brought in has made a contribution except for Ideguchi who was unlucky due to injury, Bernabei has taken time to settle but I’m convinced there’s a player in there he just needs to defend a bit better but going forward he’s quality. If I’ve missed anybody then so be it but at the end of the day football’s a team game so naming one player is unfair but everyone we’ve signed has gelled together amazingly well and we should enjoy this side while we have them here instead of picking individuals. I understand the question and I’m not saying it’s wrong to ask it but I concentrate on the team as a whole. We’ve got a world class manager and a side to be really proud of and that’s all that matters just now HH

Hatate best player in Scotland and unless rested is 1st pick I love watching him the Japanese players make Europens look like their standing still