Boli Bolingoli appears to have no chance of a Celtic renaissance

Originally published at: Boli Bolingoli appears to have no chance of a Celtic renaissance - 67 Hail Hail

As Boli Bolingoli gets set to return to Celtic Park, it looks like he won’t get the chance to carry out a Parkhead renaissance. The Belgian will return to Celtic for pre-season after a season spent in Turkey on loan with Istanbul Basaksehir. A knee injury that kept him out for four months meant that…

Sure, it was a nonsense act but the same club that was so judgmental about his flight later went on to fly to Dubai. For me it’s reset - restart. Let Ange decide if he wants to give him another chance.

3 Likes

If he played with sevco there would not be a problem

1 Like

He should be nowhere near the club. He put the lives of others at risk. It wasn’t ignorance, it was arrogance. Also he is a rotten player .

@david.walton I have to be honest with you in saying I do not agree with your choice of words in this article. It reads like one of those trashy tabloid pieces that is trying to brainwash the reader into how they should feel.

What Bolingoli did was wrong but he publically apologised and deserves a second chance. Are we really going to stir up another witch hunt against him a year later?

There will surely be no one more determined to prove themselves at Celtic next season than Bolingoli. Let’s at least give him a second chance!

Absolutely not, he didn’t give two hoots about the club or the staff at the club tha5 input at risk as he swanned off to Spain, I mean how could he be that stupid. Sevre all ties and get him out

Yes he was stupid but we have all made mistakes in life, and deserve a second chance. Look at the Livingston manager David Martindale.