Celtic board urged to give Ange Postecoglou total authority on backroom team

Originally published at: Celtic board urged to give Ange Postecoglou total authority on backroom team - 67 Hail Hail

Alan Stubbs has urged the Celtic board to ensure that Ange Postecoglou is given 100% authority on his backroom team. In some of Celtic’s more recent managerial appointments, the club has intervened with regards to who works alongside their main man. Ronny Deila was given John Collins as his assistant and John Kennedy for a…

1 Like

Is there any reason why Kennedy himself can choose whether he stays or goes David? This is a very strange situation if true.

I have absolutely no idea Stephen. Kennedy comes with the furniture at Lennoxtown by the look of things. I have no idea why we show such loyalty towards him.

Since he was kept on as part of BR team I have thought that Celtic made a mess of his players insurance even though his major injury was for Scotland in 2004 and his ligament injury happened on loan to Norwich in 2008. He was 21 when the Scotland injury occurred so take at least 10 years wages lost for a potentially top class defender ball park figure 40k a week that’s approx 25mill. Celtic offer him guaranteed job for life at say 5k per week over 45 years totalling approx 11/12 guaranteed. If he leaves for another club that deal comes to an end. OTHERWISE HE HAS COMPROMISING PHOTOS OF PL AND DD lol