Celtic: Jota is ‘very happy’ and ready to say ‘yes’ to Hoops

Well, that’s what’s being reported all over the media.

Jota is close to becoming a Celtic player, with one Portuguese outlet claiming that a marriage is on the way!

Celtic and Jota would be a marriage made in heaven as far as I’m concerned. :grinning:

Hope It’s true though, because if it is, It’s brilliant news.

Jota has been one of the stand-out players this season, and has contributed massively to us winning the Cup and the League.
And when you consider he’s only 23, it’s fair to say that Celtic would undoubtedly sign him up to a 4-year contract at least, should he stay.
Hope we can get CCV to stay as well, also on a 4-year contract.
That would do me very nicely, thank you very much.
I know we have to get other player’s in, and players are going to be shipped out.
AP has a lot of sorting out to do, but getting those two in and signed up should be Celtic’s top priority right now, IMO.

1 Like

I think the trip to Anfield was make or break for Jota.

Weighing up the emotional pull of his boyhood Club up against the love he’s experienced at Celtic.
It definitely affected his game for a few games after but as we seen in the last couple of game he wasn’t only upping his game in an attacking sense but he was also tracking back and digging deep which tells me his decision is to stay at Celtic.
It was like he was saying hey guys I can do all the fancy stuff but I’m a team player too.
I think both signings will be announced fairly soon.
Cameron has now been called up for the US National Team and with the Champions League Challenge looming he knows this is the big time.
He would be very lucky to get regular game time,Champions League and playing in front of 60,000 every home game anywhere else.

2 Likes

You’re right, there are not many clubs where you can play in front of 60,000+ fans at home and also get to play in the Champions League group stage as well.
:four_leaf_clover:

I hope we announce Jota and CCV tomorrow and take all the wind out of the Huns’ sails.

2 Likes

An announcement of CCV And Jota signing permanently would be music to my ears. HH

2 Likes