Celtic star comes out swinging in defence of Ange Postecoglou

Originally published at: Celtic star comes out swinging in defence of Ange Postecoglou

Celtic Anthony Ralston has insisted Ange Postecoglou’s managerial methods are working despite a poor run of results. The Bhoys dropped more Scottish Premiership points yesterday at home to Dundee United in a 1-1 draw. It’s the fourth time in seven matches that has happened this season. Celtic created a number of chances in the match…

2 Likes

And I thought Tony had a great game, I must have missed the part where he messed up? I take it he was at fault for the equalizer?

He got his feet in a bit of a tangle & basically tripped up over himself & the ball at just the wrong moment, Starfelt then lost his man, it was 2-3 seconds of calamity & we were punished

2 Likes

Are you describing THIS game or EVERY Celtic game?

2 Likes

Just the ones I watch……

2 Likes

He’s describing the part I missed matey, as I asked what I missed with Tony. Going forward he’s good enough just a pity none of team are on the same wavelength as him. His determination in the last quarter is better than spaghetti, they should put Tony as the striker.

1 Like