Celtic v Falkirk - Match Thread 03/04

Players motivated by the Eddie Howe talk? A banana skin for the Bhoys?

Important game tonight considering it’s all we have to grasp on in order to salvage a bit of success this season.

I’m expecting a pretty unusual lineup with James Forrest set to return and Odsonne Edouard probably unlikely to feature.

Looking forward to it though!

Chat all about it here :+1:

1 Like

I was going through what I can find from the Falkirk v Rangers League Cup game. It went 4-0 to that mob but it was a lot closer than that.

They’re decent from set pieces. This has banana skin written all over it.

1 Like

Strange team in honesty. Not sure why we’re playing Griff and not Ajeti and I have been a big defender of the wee guy.

1 Like

I’m surprised by the inclusion Rogic. He’s not been great this season.

I’ve missed James Forrest!

1 Like

You speak for for the fans and Celtic FC!

I get the impression that Griff is trying.

:sob:

1 Like

I wonder how many shots/goal has had this year?

Having said that, he’ll probably be the one to score.

1 Like

All joking aside I’m pretty confident one of the analytics outlets will have done something on that - I’ll look into it tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m steeling myself for a 1-0 or 2-1 loss tonight.

Getting trolled by a League 1 side. Ouch.

You called it! Oh my.

Like a new signing, etc.

I had to shake a migraine and missed the first half, I just started a gig writing about Toronto FC and my eyes aren’t used to staring at a screen this much anymore haha
but, I’m glad I made it in time for all of the good stuff! How are we feeling about Griff coming off so early?

1 Like

I think he’s done. He’s missed a few (as in no contact with the ball) chances.

1 Like

I hope you’re alright. Migraines can be rather debilitating.

Thank you, my friend! I think I have it sorted & I’m glad that I don’t have to worry about Celtic giving me too much of a headache, at least! Haha

1 Like

Also, I was keeping an eye on the Liverpool-Arsenal match and it looks like Tierney went off injured in the first half. Fingers crossed there.

1 Like