Celtic v Hamilton, 27th January 2021

Right then, folks.

Another potentially tough test, or do you expect a routine victory over Brian Rice’s Hamilton? Line-up predictions? How should Lennon approach this match?

Any and all match chat in here!

3-0 Celtic, Turnbull to be our main man

3-1 to Celtic. We have the better players and that should push us through. No clean sheet.

Barkas
Ajer Welsh Duffy Laxalt
Soro CalMac
Christie Turnbull Moi
Griff

Decision to drop Barkas is a nightmare.

Will be a comfortable win for Celtic though. Anything less would be another embarrassment.

1 Like

Well. Hopefully he’s not called into action.

A decent enough start, hope we can get a few more goals to get the confidence up

6 goals in 13 games for Griffiths this season (6 starts). He’s not the future, but he does a job.

3 Likes

@john.mcginley I am still furious that, in this season of seasons, he couldn’t get fit until December.

1 Like

The commentator has just said he is getting full match fitness now. It’s January! Mental.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll be fully fit by the start of next season then

1 Like

Let’s play hit-the-goalie. Eddy, whilst brilliant on his day and which seem to be fear and fewer, seems to have developed the first touch of a trampoline.

2 Likes

Much better from Eddie

1 Like

How consistent is Soro? He’s constantly really good. I’ve never seen anything like it from a player his age.

2 Likes

@euan.davidson he did have some rash challenges in a few if the past grabbed but other than that he’s a damn fine player.

Oh, I’ve not heard anything negative about Duffy yet. How’s he playing?

Poorly. Keeps giving away daft fouls.

1 Like

Figures. Should we bring in Welsh if the game looks secure? Or would that be too disruptive?

1 Like

SORO start building the team around him, long term future

1 Like

@Colzzz1888 Turnbull and McGregor as well. We’ve got a solid midfield for the next half a decade.

1 Like