Celtic v Livingston chat 20/1/21

I actually think we’ll win…2-1. Turnbull to score. No clue about the starting XI really, hard to tell how fit the ‘rested’ players will be. And Lennon vs Sky Sports/Andy Walker will be interesting to keep an eye on.

Here’s David Walton’s predicted XI for tonight: Predicted Celtic XI vs Livingston: Five changes as siege mentality forms - 67 Hail Hail

I think Brown will probably come back into the side, and maybe no Edouard, but I’d agree with the rest of David’s prediction

1 Like

I reckon we’ll see some sort of reaction from the players after all the criticism - I’ll go 2-0 Celtic

However, nothing is going to surprise me.

1 Like

Properly desperate for Celtic win this. I’d take the ugliest, dullest 1-0 we’ve ever seen, I don’t care. Just some positivity around the club, please!

COYBIG!

Oddly excited for this. Despite everything, I’m genuinely excited.

Just saw the team, the ‘big’ players are back

No Eddy. That’s interesting. I’m sure that’ll dominate the news cycle tomorrow, right enough.

Lennon will hopefully clear things up…or maybe not

Livingston have made seven changes from the weekend, surely we’ll win tonight…right?

Pundit Wars goes on.

Neil Lennon was ready to lamp Kenny MacIntyre on Sportsound and Andy Walker issued a ‘response’ on Sky Sports.

All more needless media noise sparked by a pointless press conference!

1 Like

Good old Lenny, never a dull moment with him

Poor old Duffy down injured, his time up here really has been unfortunate

If it’s a head injury, does he not need mandatory time off the pitch?

I would have thought so, but he’s back playing so who knows

Really struggling to connect with passes early on. Greg Taylor and David Turnbull have both tried balls that would’ve rolled for longer on a grass pitch. Incredible the difference it makes.

Now that is a shambles.

That went in and I actually laughed. That’s where we are now. Absolutely ridiculous.

Nearly two, how bad is this