Celtic vs Rangers 21/03 - Match Thread

Confident? Watching through your fingers?

This is where to chat through today’s derby.

The team is up, with no changes to the eleven that played at Tannadice two weeks ago.

Big call from Kennedy!

1 Like

Goooooood morning! It’s currently 6:48am here in Winnipeg. I’ve got the kettle on, I’m wearing my old ‘02 kit and I’m ready to see our bhoys show some heart.
I’m not entirely convinced by the line-up, but I’m hoping they show more fight than any tactic can account for.

3 Likes

Come on the BHOYS!!!

HH

3 Likes

Also, watching the match on OneFootball is wonderful so far. Crisp picture, easy to use, just beautiful. Fingers crossed that it holds up!

1 Like

Good to hear they do it better than Celtic do :joy:

1 Like

Haha maybe this will be a shot in the arm for them to sort out their own service.

Spoke too soon. There was an inevitable gremlin in the machine here- I think it misjudged my location for a moment, but it was an easy sort.

On to the match- I really hope they continue to drive at Balogun. He does not look convincing back there and I think is due to get booked.

MOI THE BHOY. He’s such a wonderful player on his day.

2 Likes

Brilliant goal from the Hoops.

Willie Collum is a weirdo.

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised Eddy didn’t just hit that. Regardless of the shout, that’s too many touches in that position.

Sorry to keep posting on my own in here haha

That was disastrous. Kenny’s pass was awful to put us in that position, then Moi is marking Brown, there’s no man on a post and everyone is watching Morelos saunter into the box. Extremely frustrating.
There is surely more goals in this- Celtic just have to make sure they’re the ones to bag it. All of this pressure has to mean something.

I will have no nails or lips once this match is done.

I cannot believe we still don’t put a man on either post, it’s absolutely criminal. Sad that half ended though, we’re still all over them.

COYBIG

2 Likes

Christie is having a fantastic game, btw. So are Laxalt and Elyounoussi, absolutely terrifying Balogun. Seems like Kennedy has actually noticed a weakness and our opposition and tried to exploit it! Changed days indeed.

Worried about Welsh, though. Kent shouldn’t have had the chance he did, and he leaves Morelos open as anything.

2 Likes

I think this game is shaping up perfectly for a Forrest cameo in the second half

I know we played well there but I am just frustrated for the most part. It’s so annoying when the same issues keep costing us. If it was different it might be easier to take. Just don’t understand how they can keep scoring so many set-pieces against us and how we can fire every effort at goal straight at ‘Gordon Banks’ himself.

1 Like

Would you say the game has been ‘Back and Forth’, so far?

1 Like

Get out of my brain.

1 Like

And KENNEDY is a defensive coach FOR F S…

We should be min 2 up

Come on the bhoys !!!

HH

CHEERS RYAN :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just don’t get not putting a man on at least one of the posts if you’re having trouble defending corners. Kenny and Laxalt are in the box to make up the numbers. Pop one of them on a post so your ‘keeper doesn’t have to necessarily worry about getting from post-to-post. It’s such an easy adjustment and it’s driving me mad not to see them do it.

1 Like