Chris Sutton outlines ridiculous Eddie Howe to Celtic fear

Originally published at: Chris Sutton outlines ridiculous Eddie Howe to Celtic fear - 67 Hail Hail

Chris Sutton thinks Eddie Howe may be having second thoughts over taking the Celtic job because we lost to Rangers yesterday. There’s still been no confirmation regarding what’s happening with Howe after intense media speculation a couple of weeks ago. But as of yet, he’s yet to have flat out turned down the job. Celtic,…

I`m sure EH and anyone else who might be interested will have noted that in both the last two matches the MOTM was the Rangers goalkeeper. Surely that suggests we are not that far away?

i dont think we are as bad as people make out if the new manager whoever he is gets a free reign and a sizeable transfer budget we shouldnt be too far away just clear out the dead wood and start fresh hail hail from ardoyne belfast

1 Like

We are bad by Celtic standards as the basic requirement is fight to the end, show commitment and have confidence and be consistent or be a failure at Celtic and we have so many failures due to players not showing these qualities. Ability alone cant win you anything and this group of players excluding Brown and McGregor over the great seasons can claim to have been consistent standards over season. Turnbull Forrest and Julien apart i could not care if we replaced every one of them with winners. Fans go on about Soro but is he any better than say Campbell at Motherwell our standards have fallen since P.L. made us a selling club.

1 Like

I agree with a lot of that guys. But Howe will hardly be having second thoughts because we lost a derby. We’ve been failing in them all season!!