Hawl Lennon shut it

Former boss (and still) Celtic legend Neil Lennon has decided to stick his oar in again and enlighten us with his opinion regarding Anges double winning Celtic side, WE are too lightweight says Lennon, the man who blew the 10 and won’t shut up about how badly he was treated has cast doubts about Celtic regaining the title with our current squad due to a lack of physicality, Now, I’ve always stood up for our lurgan bhoy as he suffered some real crap whilst at Celtic but my god he has gone down in my estimations since leaving Celtic. He has repeatedly played the victim and in my eyes refused to accept his part of the blame for our worst season since the 90s, he along with Desmond,lawwell and bankier fell asleep at the wheel, filled our squad with absolute drivel and creates such a culture at the club that many of our players couldn’t leave fast enough. Fast forward a year and Ange practically single handedly has transformed Celtic and put them back where they belong, Now is Lennon bitter?I can only assume, has this battler who once had the club in his veins decided that one Cypriot cup win gives him the right to criticise a side much better than anything he produced during his final season at the club? Is it jealousy?does he feel resentful? Or does the fact that Ange has produced something he never could keep him up at night? No other Celtic boss has been as outspoken as him, he has lacked dignity and respect and in my opinion Cyprus Is the best place for him. Ange will know his team inside out by now because it’s HIS team, if Lennon decides to join the embittered soup takers who regularly take pot shots at Celtic from well paid jobs afar then he will be treated as such, Nicholas and macavennie like Lennon wore the Hoops with distinction but that class and respect has been shattered since, like I said Lennon is a legend but for the love of god SHUT UP.

2 Likes

Amen to that brother.
:wink:

1 Like