Home Shirt leaked

The home shirt has leaked and the photos make it look like what every one wants designed it, can’t believe on this technological age a photograph looks so bad, I love Adidas but the shirt looks dreadful, hopefully it’s the photographer making it look bad

The one with the shield badge & Celtic written in the hoops? or the one with the triangle pattern in the hoops & the silver Adidas stripes on the shoulder & the silver star?

I prefer the overall design of the one with the silver star & shoulder stripes, the triangular design in the hoops is a nice retro design, I kinda dig it, would much rather the stripes & star were in gold though.

1 Like

I think the silver in the photo looks nasty I think that’s what o don’t like. Could just be the photo tho

As long as they don’t shrink tae fit that’s all that matters :wink::green_heart::+1:t3:

1 Like

I like the shirt with the shield I’m hoping it’s that one, however which ever one it is I’ll still buy it

Does anybody know which one it is? And and news on its reveal date ?

That star must always be gold

1 Like

The picture of the one with the silver stripes & star was taken at Parkhead apparently, so my moneys on it being that one.

Some keen eyed fellow pointed out that the carpet in that leaked photo is identical to the carpet at Paradise (green carpet with gold celtic design work running through it), no idea when it will be released I’m afraid.

Wheres the photos ? Cant find them.

1 Like

Try footy headlines mho chara and type celtic in the search bar