John Kennedy is making a big mistake by stalling on Celtic decision

Originally published at: John Kennedy is making a big mistake by stalling on Celtic decision - 67 Hail Hail

So John Kennedy is set to kickstart pre-season with his Celtic future up in the air and no decision made on what’s next. Stephen McGowan of the Daily Mail reported yesterday that Kennedy hasn’t decided whether to stay on under new manager Ange Postecoglou [print edition, 12/06, back page]. The Mail claimed that Kennedy has…

1 Like

It strikes me that Kennedy will never leave of his own volition. He shouldn’t be making that decision. It should be made for him. I agree with your comment about baffling loyalty towards him

1 Like

Exactly Missie.If he is of such great quality that Celtic keep holding on to him,why have clubs not come calling offering him a lucrative contract as a manager in his own right?

1 Like

I amazed he’s still at Celtic park, agree with the other comments if he is that highly regarded why are they not breaking down the doors to take him away…please do

1 Like

He has to stay, and playing it cool? Celtic are too tightfisted to let Ange bring his own with him. And as said b4 after Neil, he was the same as Vbad.

It’s pretty evident that unless he is removed then JK will not leave.

It’s difficult to determine whether the “ highly regarded “ patter is real or made up but I think on balance is probably untrue.

I think SP ( not going to attempt that spelling quite yet) would have refused the job offer had he not been permitted to employ his own team. He is probably waiting to meet / interview existing staff.

This new dawn I think will take time to settle in.
The watchword I’m afraid might be patience

It’s obvious he has a very very very long term contract at the club ""probably “” due to his players insurance being f$€ked up by PL. He is now part of the furniture at club sitting on a job for life. WHY ELSE REFUSE TO DO THE DECENT THING AND RESIGN.