Kristoffer Ajer talks up Celtic experience in first interview with Brentford

Originally published at: Kristoffer Ajer talks up Celtic experience in first interview with Brentford - 67 Hail Hail

Kristoffer Ajer has talked up his time at Celtic, claiming he’s leaving with a “smile on [his] face”. The Norwegian international left the Bhoys officially on Thursday, with the Bhoys reportedly receiving £13.5m [Daily Mail]. It ends what could’ve been a long-running saga, with Ajer receiving interest from Bayer Leverkusen, Newcastle United and Norwich City.…

1 Like

Please please please the next to move out must be big Julien. He’s not as good as he thinks…remind him of the big centres from Livi, Hamilton and St Mirren and he’ll find another injury similar to the one that put his nose out of joint when big Duffy arrived. Ange must form a solid defence with willing deputes!

1 Like

I’m also not completely sold on Jullien, he doesn’t seem to like imposing himself physically & he loves a physio table

1 Like

Glad he’s gone, and we made money on a player who never played his proper position midfield. And frightful to watch in defense. But he did make some good sliding tackles ball b4 man.

Agreed…. At best he will need a lot of coaching and a great partner to make the grade at centre back.

My money is on him not making the grade.

Celtic should have used him further up the park as he was a pivotal contributor to our shaky defense.

Patronising as usual from a player leaving a huge club to join another Sky sports club team who fund half the teams in the so called best league in the world.
Don’t know how he will improve playing in their new subbutteo stadium.
or how much more he can improve if he cant win defensive headers at 6 foot 5 and dives into tackles he often loses.
Good luck and good business for the club to get so much money for him.
i think Julien has done well in europe and against Rangers for us in most matches and is often poor on plastic carpets like livi and kilmarnock.