Michael Stewart believes Vasilis Barkas won't come back from Celtic horror moment

Originally published at: Michael Stewart believes Vasilis Barkas won't come back from Celtic horror moment - 67 Hail Hail

Michael Stewart believes that Vasilis Barkas won’t recover from tonight’s latest Celtic blunder against Midtjylland. The Hoops were 1-0 ahead against the Danes and cruising in the second 45. However, Barkas failed to look convincing as a free-kick from Evander somehow looped beyond him. It looked as though he pulled his arms away instead of…

2 Likes

Chris Sutton and himself being dramatic! :roll_eyes:

Being honest more like this guy is a joke i think he’s wearing huge gloves like the clown he is

1 Like

Sorry matey but it should now be Hazard, @ Least he knows how to save the ball, unlike the other two more professionals :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ange, please bin them out off Celtic NOW. B4 you get binned by the support for the lack of having what they can’t catch, punch, push, or even touch. Add on = I forgot that’s why Hazard isn’t wanted by all on 67HH he’s not very good in the air? Who’s better now then guys?

David, Again is Michael Stewart a Tim? I’m sure he is when he say us, etc in games.

I do like Conor Hazard but it is possible he is not suited to the system Postecoglou likes to play. Having the goalkeeper come out of the penalty area as a sweeper is something Barkas shows signs of doing well.

1 Like

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET US A GOALKEPER!!!

We`ll never win anything with a dodgy keeper. We need a shotstopper not a sweeper/football player. .A reserve back four managed to protect him, he just had one shot to save!

1 Like

Micheal sStewart is a jambo and had no love for Celtic as a youth but he is now an educated man who speaks his mind and tellls the truth i have never ever heard a jambo be as honest and complimentry and fair towards how he sees things at Celtic and find his views very unbiased.

if we continue with Barkes comng out like he is it will only be about 4 weks till we see him looking like Marshall tangled in the net
he make me panic ever time he touches the ball and thats without a crowd or a samll number god can you imagine him at ibrox or tyncastle or pittodrie

If that is the system then get tiny Bain out now, the guy won’t leave his six yard box? What chance has he of reaching a ball over the eighteen yards none.

1 Like

Watching the goal we conceded in Europe mid week and again there was no one on the back post.

Even though Barkas should have had it covered, a man on the back post would have surely seen the ball curling towards them and made an effort to clear it.

If we don’t start learning from all the set piece goals we’ve been losing for years, you could have any keeper in for us and they’d lose goals.

Simple school boy football, put men on the posts? :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

The only reason I can see for the post is no attacker on the keeper.

Barkas his time is up at Celtic park now surely, Celtic should go for not Forster but David Marshall a Scot and is a Celts fan and Scotland’s goalie. Only one mistake I’ve ever seen that guy make was at euros and norm has to be a gd shot to beat him. Would be best buy fir Celtic now.