I did forecast a Frankfurt win last week. Ooooh me sides :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow what a signing he was :joy::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Best in Scotland since the wife beating alky Geordie apparently

3 Likes

Brilliant, really funny.

2 Likes

> Ex-Rangers striker Kenny Miller: They’ve gone to toe-to-toe with Champions League teams. They’ve come short in the cruellest of ways.

Erm it was the Europa League Kenny… :joy:
Did you land on her heid when Jozo launched you into orbit tango man :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

“We’ll always be simple the best”

I blame the schools :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that and thought it was a strange remark to come out with.
Just a theory, but do you reckon he meant that they had played in the champion League previously, and they are more of a Champions League team rather than Europa League team.
In truth, I have no Idea if they have ever played in the Champions League.
Just a thought, but a daft comment to make nonetheless.

Do you remember when Kris Boyd was on the panel on Sky Sports, when we beat rangers 3.0 and he said that Rangers had brought in Aaron Ramsey an absolute superstar, what a shame he was the only one to miss his spot kick, deary me, never mind eh. Hahaha

Right now they’re :notes: Simply Depressed :notes:

Inject it straight into my veins

1 Like

Football wins! Justice done :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

What he meant was the sides they beat were Champions League level sides.
Which is utter pish as they played every single one of them in the Europa League.
The reality is that the 2nd best side in Scotland this Season lost on penalties to the 11th best team in Germany.

Reality check needed for Tango Man

5 Likes

Rangers played 9 away games in Europe this season and won only 1 in a near empty stadium.
They qualified with fewer points from their group than we had in our harder group which had champions league quality opponents.
For this bang average Rangers Side to be compared to the Lions in achievement is laughable.
Frankfurt played on that ropey defence and only the sneaky Rodgers reject Bassey held them together long enough to get to penalties.
No wonder cheeky chappie Coisty was hopeless as a manager when he claimed Goldston had a good game as he kicked the ball out the park all night and cost them the goal.
Ironically they bring on a player they cant afford to pay and brought in to deliver them the champions league money pot and he misses the penalty that cost them entry to the champions league group stages for the second time and it be they will now fail to reach the champions league group stage for the 3rd time this year come September.

2 Likes

Miller would make a good politician, he has a Brass neck and is very good at blatantly manipulating the facts, to suit himself, without batting an eyelid.

1 Like

maidin mhaith champions :grin::shamrock::ireland:

2 Likes

curaidhean a-rithist ole olé!!

This was also one of the worst matches I’ve ever watched. Both teams played poorly.

This was the best chance der Hun will get to winning a trophy.

3 Likes

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. I haven’t seen that for near on 40 years, it was funny then, it is even funnier now.I have been in hysterics all day.

“Better than the Lisbon Lions”, the Huns have won Sweet FA , some tosser is having a laugh.

3 Likes

It was a brutal watch alright, there was a 10-15 minute period in the first half where it looked like Frankfurt were going to shred them, they made great inroads down their right wing & looked up for it but then their quality dropped off to the same level as the Sevvies & it was pretty horrible football wise.

I compare that cup run for Them to Englands last Euro campaign, fairly soft draw with the good teams they faced not showing up on the day & picking up every scrap of luck along the way & they still couldn’t force the result over the line. The Huns all know it too, their pain is even more intense because of that, long may it linger.

2 Likes

Long may it linger!

Really hope this destroys then mentally for the Cup.

1 Like