One of the 20-21 bright lights for Celtic looks to have a fight for first-team future

Originally published at: The 20-21 Celtic breakout star who doesn't look any closer to first team

You have to feel a wee bit sorry for 20-21 breakout Celtic star Ismaila Soro. Last season, a grim one in general for Celtic, Soro was the name on fan’s lips. He was one of few players to actually make an impression, to become beloved by supporters against considerable odds. His first real statement for…

For me its just one of lifes great mysteries. He was perhaps giving away too many fouls but surely that could be coached out of him. My only suggestion is perhaps he is just not showing up enough in training however he doesnt strike me as being lazy…

Agreed…. He’s got an engine so it’s not that. I think it’s the proportion of wayward passes and bookings.

Hopefully he can turn it round.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

We were so bad last season that that pod casters were looking for something good and claimed Soro was the next Broony or Mini Wanyama without any substance .
This Guy is no better than players like Bayo or Bolingboli and i dont know what the fuss is about as he was a liability with his fouling and rash challenges