Pat Bonner isn't happy with Albian Ajeti after Celtic stalemate vs Dundee Utd

Originally published at: Pat Bonner isn't happy with Albian Ajeti after Celtic stalemate vs Dundee Utd

BBC pundit and former Celtic goalkeeper Pat Bonner has called out Albian Ajeti for another dismal display against Dundee United. Ajeti managed three goals in his first two games after his return to the starting XI. However, he’s goalless in his last three and today missed several big opportunities to win the game for Celtic.…

1 Like

I was prepared to give him a chance, but no longer. Let’s face it, he is just not good enough and the quicker he departs Celtic the better. Of course it’s not that simple at the moment.

1 Like

It’s not that simple as we all know because the Celtic board knows nothing about football just money. £5m for him? What a waste of £4.5m.

1 Like

Pathetic performance from a player who came here wondering if it was the right move for him and hesitated before signing and unfortunately for us ge decided to sign and we paid 5 million for him and he’s still hesitating and wondering if he should play for us or not after 18 months of being either unfit or not good enough. Recruitment disaster only match by Barkas .

2 Likes

Watching Ajeti was like having to endure Martin Hayes, Wayne Biggins or Tony Cascarino again. Players on decent wages who could not for the life of them put the ball in the net for us.

Hopefully our scouts are out there looking for forward talent to come in as soon as the next transfer window opens. It’s going to be a long tough season if we pin every hope we have on Kyogo’s back :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

There must be players on free who are better than him? We need a striker so badly that even though we’ve not seen the greek player play for us yet, we need someone else it’s bad. And I call us a one-player team Kyogo. We have only played well with him in the team, then I remember the losses with him in?