Rangers v Celtic - Match Thread 18/04

And the fans will say oh …we missed so many chances …

Sounds like EVERY … time we keep getting humped by the HUNS!!!

RANGERS ARE NOT A GREAT SIDE … but this team of LOSERS are making them look decent …

80% of this side think they are better than they are …

SB know’s it …That is why he got out before the years of misery destroy his FANTASTIC legacy

HH

1 Like

That’s a miserable penalty. Eddy has been shocking today.

1 Like

Luckily he’s our most saleable asset oh wait.

Wow he misses a penalty … I hope before the replies come in I said it …

WHAT A LOSER …

1 Like

Take eddy off please tactically Kennedy hasn’t got a clue same shape same backward ball has he got an ear piece with Lennon no plan bthe guns are loving this ajeti last 4minutes what a tosser Kennedy is

1 Like

Ajeti on for last 5 mins WOW that will change things …

Kennedy for the MANAGER’s JOB

Just totally gutted and deflated. Bad one today.

2 Likes

STRACHAN and KENNEDY out ASAP take your tablet with you assole

Leaving this for posterity, instead, as an act of hubris.

Shocking. Gutless, idea-less, heartless, spineless.

4 Likes

Really banking on you winning the EuroMillions, bud. Get in there and fix ‘er up.

1 Like

If anyone on the BHOYS fans don’t get the deal now…

Get rid of Strachan that’s both of them … Clean out Kennedy and anyone associated with them …

All this ■■■■■ you need to understand the HISTORY of Glesgie …

How many of the combined sides are Scots …

FOR THE LAST TIME WE NEED A MANAGER WHO CAN MANAGE AND MAKE CHANGES TO IMPACT!!!

Sparta P out played this mob … My God get rid of everyone AFTER Brendan left…

To ALL the fans who keep getting the hump with him … GET A …LIFE …

HH

Simpson , Craig …

2 Likes

The huns will think they are untouchable because of that aimless performance rotten to the core lawell hang your head in shame for believing in the so called old firm when they could’ve been buried 3years ago now you have given them belief

1 Like

Great comment the rot set in when Lennon was appointed in the shower because he was a yes man same with the rest of the so called back room we all know why howe won’t be coming because the board are penny pinching again keeping the Same old dead wood not looking beyond the premiership

1 Like

Feckless, profligate. This has to be an extinction level event.

Don’t worry lads we’ll get them next time…

1 Like

Listen Walton… time for you and that guy with the canoe to rain in your verbal dross

David and Euan apologies …I was devastated … after watching that dross by those gutless ‘so called’ Celtic players …

1 Like

We’re all still raging in the inside mate.

It’s been a real Götterdämmerung for Celtic this season and no one can write fathom what’s going on.