Report: Ange Postecoglou plans to kickstart Celtic recruitment work during quarantine

Originally published at: Report: Ange Postecoglou plans to kickstart Celtic recruitment work during quarantine - 67 Hail Hail

Pending Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou will use his quarantine period to start planning for the massive recruitment overhaul he needs at Parkhead, the Scottish Sun reports. The Hoops need a sizable number of players in order to have sufficient depth for the coming season. The likes of Odsonne Edouard, Kristoffer Ajer, Ryan Christie, and Olivier…

2 Likes

Taking my supporters hat off for a minute I genuinely hope big Ange is successful. He’s been put in a horrible position by our board (Shock) but from what I’ve seen and read he seems to be a very popular person with most of the ppl he’s worked with in the past

4 Likes

I’m excited for this, it’s a gamble but is it any bigger gamble than the club took last year, holding on to 3 or 4 top assets a year too long thus missing out on top dollar for them & keeping Lennon on when he was clearly in over his head.

This gamble could be an exciting one, I got a good feeling about it…bet the house baby!

2 Likes

‘Bet the house baby’ :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just put the mortgage on it.
In fairness if Eddie etc had been sold before the start of last season there would have been murder for allowing them to go. Truth is they downed tools and created a Tsunami of negativity around the club… Is what it is

1 Like

Totally agree on the downing tools point. You get the feeling this guy would move star players and others on if they spat the dummy oot or were even thinking about it.

I’m good with that…:wave: