Slightly disappointing tonight, but who cares, we're now officially the SPFL champions, hail Hail

Not our best display, but we are now the official champions. :trophy:

Ange was really emotional in his interview, brought tears to my eyes.

He comes across as cool, calm and collected, but beneath that Stoic exterior he must have been a bag of nerves like the rest of us mere mortals.

:trophy: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :ireland: :australia:

2 Likes

Not great tonight, but who cares :slightly_smiling_face: must admit that amongst the many league triumphs I’ve been privileged to witness, this one is right up there for being special. From where we were a year ago to tonight… unbelievable.

Hail Hail

3 Likes

You’re right, absolutely incredible, I don’t think any Celtic supporter could have dreamt we would win the league this season.
What an achievement, Ange is an absolute magician, or perhaps genius is a better word.
:trophy: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :ireland: :australia: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’d go for both, genius magician :rofl: not since Dr Jo came in was there ever another who was made fun of / rubbished than Ange. He’s certainly rammed every single doubters views right back down their throats…In Ange, I trust.

Ps fireworks going off here in North Glasgow certainly merited. :grin:

Hail Hail

2 Likes

The man’s a born winner, he wins everywhere he goes, we will have to enjoy him while we’ve got him because he’ll be shoulder tapped at some stage but while we’ve got him, Whhhheeeeeeeeeeee!!! what a ride it’s going to be!!!

To all the bhoys who got behind AP & the ones who were willing to give him a chance & adjust their opinions as he improved, todays our day bhoys!!!

To the 3 or 4 buoys who slated him from the get go & gleeful stuck the boot in at every chance as AP found his feet (noticed they haven’t been on here for a few months, funny that) GIRFUY!!! Angeball won us the league, long may he reign!!!

Todays special for me in another sense, we’ve sold our house & today is moving day. We’re moving out of the biggest city in the country (NZ) to a tiny town in the far north to be near my parents who retired there 18 years ago. I will tow my fully loaded, heavy af trailer on the 4-5 hour drive north with a smugly satisfied grin knowing that todays the day the 1 & done, closed door, Covid champions are no more, may they lose two cup finals in quick succession & perish again.

A gigantic Hail Hail to you all, I can’t wait to watch the trophy presentation, it’ll be like Christmas for Tim’s :green_heart::trophy::four_leaf_clover::trophy::four_leaf_clover::green_heart:
Wherever you are in the world, rest assured it’s green & white!

3 Likes

Good luck mate to you and yours on your journey of life X never forget you are part of the family, doesn’t matter about geography, this I know for sure during my time in Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia amongst others. Never was lost, occasionally lonely but never alone.
Now all my kid’s are following in my path, all grounded in Celtic FC and what we stand for. Whether it be StPauli beside my Son in Germany or my eldest daughter in London beside KT I’m sure my youngest heading to Oz will find her way. Truth be told my heart is breaking at her looming departure. But hey she’s grounded like the rest.

Hail Hail

2 Likes

Thank you my man, while Aussie is a long way away I’m sure your girl will find her feet quickly. Our daughter is in Aussie too but it’s a lot closer for us to visit (just a 3 hour flight, the drive to the airport is longer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:).

Kids need to follow their own path mate, you raise them right & educate them so you can trust that they’ll be smart & sensible enough to make good decisions for themselves. And now you get to go on holidays to beautiful Australia to visit her :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you mate. Great insight. I’m sure I’ll visit maybe she’ll want that but regardless I’m doing it, thank you.

Hail Hail

1 Like