The burning Celtic questions Dom McKay has to answer ASAP

Originally published at: The burning Celtic questions Dom McKay has to answer ASAP - 67 Hail Hail

We actually got to see Celtic chief Dominic McKay today! McKay, who hasn’t even properly started as CEO, has borne the brunt of criticism from some supporters. That’s despite not actually being in place yet, his role in Project: Salvage at Parkhead has been much maligned. You have to wonder what he was thinking, prior…

1 Like

Euan on the DoF, for me and a few others as long as it’s not JohnK or JohnC who cares. Do we really need one? I would say yes due to our loss of Nick Hammond, and he was at fault for our poor buying and loaning as was Liewell.

Hey pal,

I think we do, honestly. It’s not just about signings, it’s about continuity. As Celtic fans, we demand a certain style, and that’ll be the case well after the Age of Ange. From the board’s perspective, they need someone who can carry out a successful transfer strategy that yields results and cash in the future. I think it’d be daft - from the board’s perspective - not to hire someone knowledgable for the role.

But then, it’s not like the board are immune to being daft…