This is the most frustrating time of the season as far as I'm concerned

Apart from the fact that there is no footie on TV, Celtic are about to put in a bid for or are interested in at least 20 players if you are to believe what you read on NewsNow.

With the club linked to various players over the last five or six days, it’s getting harder to keep up with the rumour’s and even harder to determine fact from fiction.

I know the season hasn’t long finished, but I’m already depressed at the thought of the long stretch until Celtic take to the field again.
It doesn’t help when the silence coming out of Celtic is deafening regarding who is surplus to requirements and what the situation is regarding Jota and CCV.
Patience has never been one of my virtues, LOL.
:four_leaf_clover: :ireland:

2 Likes

At least we get to stick 2 fingers up to the queen next week, you can shove your jubilee up you arse :fu::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland:

3 Likes

Last week the Huns won the diddy cup AET against a poor Wee Rankers team and they are still behaving like zombies. I stay in Drongan a wee loyalist ayrshire village which is about 99 percent zombies and have *range walks every Saturday round the village because they have no where else to go 2 weeks ago playing ooh aah up the rahh out my window they were raging but also crying as usual. Hail Hail

2 Likes

Why can i not be allowed to type the word *range .two times i have been told off for this but i can type any other fruit. Hail Hail

1 Like

Dirty apple bast*ards :rofl:

Nor mine, I struggle not to read the absolute garbage online; like “Celtic must sign £15,000 beast” by Alan Hutton …WTF is wrong with me :sweat_smile:

Hail Hail

1 Like

The Zombies like those you have still need practice days to learn to walk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: most of us know how to put one foot in front of the other shortly after birth !

Hail Hail

The new season will be back soon enough, in the meantime I don’t take any notice of all the rumours about who is going to be signed as most of it is a load of mince and you won’t know until it actually happens.

In the meantime chill out, go for a walk in the park, go for a jog or go out on your bike, get some fresh air. I also go fishing, it gives me peace and solitude and allows me to contemplate where I went wrong in life, or what’s for the tea if I don’t catch any fish lol.

2 Likes

Gone fishing :relaxed:

Hail Hail

1 Like

Good advice, but if I went fishing, I’d probably only catch a cold. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Might start suporting West Ham apples and pairs HH.

Fuc* sake an *range is a fruit as well as a colour. HH

The potential move for Hammerby’s Mohanad Jeahze makes sense as we definitely need a left wingback going forward.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, he would also fit into AP’s style of play from what I’ve seen of him.

2 Likes

What does signing someone like Jeahze mean for Scales future ?

Hail Hail

That’s a hard question to answer, It’s hard to see IMO where Liam Scales actually fits into Ange’s team in the first place.
But then again I wouldn’t presume to know what Ange has in store for him, because as you know he hasn’t played that many games, and it’s hard to judge a player on fleeting glimpses.

1 Like

I hate the close season it’s always the worst part of my year, I know the players need a rest but with this stupid Nations League nonsense are they really getting long enough? Don’t even get me started on that Scotland performance the other night, utter shambles and Steve Clarke clueless, to think some people were calling for him to be our manager, unbelievable. The governing bodies are what’s holding our game back pandering to the Ibrox club as they have since time immemorial. I know Ange is on holiday but I’d like to get the Jota and CCV deals over the line asap, especially now that Starfelt’s injured and possibly out for a while and we’re probably going to have to sign another CB to cover him. The longer the transfer saga the less I’m inclined to believe either will stay and I hope I’m wrong but it doesn’t look good to me at the moment.

1 Like

That’s very much the way I think, but It looks like we’ll just have to be patient, after all it’s only the 3rd of June, although it feels like the league finished months ago rather than mid-May.