Time is up for Tom Rogic as Celtic consider summer rebuild

Originally published at: Time is up for Tom Rogic as Celtic consider summer rebuild - 67 Hail Hail

Celtic carry a plethora of players who may seek new challenges elsewhere come the summer. Someone who nearly departed from Celtic Park in recent times is attacking midfielder Tom Rogic. The Australian international was on the verge of a £4 million move to an unnamed Qatari club last August before the transfer collapsed [The Scottish…

1 Like

It’s a pity Tom Rogic couldn’t ally fitness with his undoubted natural talent. On his day he is unplayable but I do agree that David Turnbull is the way forward and our future midfield should revolve around him and Ismailia Soro. If we then look at young Scots to join us in midfield I think a punt on Alan Campbell might be worth it. He and Turnbull together always looked good to me.

1 Like

Tom Rogic was an upgrade on Paddy McCourt both silky footballers who could only play for 60/70 mins but needed 10 mins to warm up so not viable as impact players from the bench. Amazed that TR could never get his fitness issues sorted he would have been worth 20 plus million if he could play full 90 mins.