Today is a huge one for Celtic; the real work begins

Originally published at: Today is a huge one for Celtic; the real work begins - 67 Hail Hail

New Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou is set to finally puts his players to work at Lennoxtown today with his first training session. It’s been four months to the day since Neil Lennon resigned as manager of the Bhoys. Since then players have been allowed to stay in their comfort zones under John Kennedy. As became…

1 Like

Shake up exactly whats needed if I was one of the players on international duty I would be 1st into training this morning I bet their on the phone asking about the new guy i am excited go Ange give them hell

3 Likes

If questions are to be asked then I’m sure I’m with many others looking to find out:

What type of budget does Ange have available?

Have key areas been highlighted for strengthening within the squad?

Will Ange look to play more than one striker if he develops a good attacking game plan for the team?

Does anyone have Kevin Nisbet’s phone number? (More of a personal hope than a general question!)

Are John Kennedy and Gavin Strachan staying on?

Don’t want to hammer the new guy with too much but I think if we get positive spins on any of these topics it should start us all moving forward nicely to get our championship back :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Cheers Jeemo - we are sending Hamish so will pass on your requests and we’ll see what we can do.

1 Like