What Brendan Rodgers told the Celtic players about Ronny Deila

Originally published at: What Brendan Rodgers told the Celtic players about Ronny Deila - 67 Hail Hail

Callum McGregor has praised former Celtic manager Ronny Deila in his first major interview with Sky Sports since becoming club captain. McGregor has succeeded Scott Brown as the new leader of Celtic, following in a long line of famous names to pass through the Parkhead gates. Over the years, many people have credited Brendan Rodgers…

1 Like

Delia was the Proto-Ange but without the cojones to boot out the troublemakers immediately, which Ange has started to do. Ronny has never had anything but my greatest respect, it was obvious to me that certain players were rebelling and I found it diappointing that a lot of our fans sort of bought into the media hype that always tried to portray him as out of his depth - even when he won the title!
I think we’re all a bit wiser now, and will give Ange time to build his steamrolling side, 'cause it looks like it might turn out to be awesome…

1 Like

Exactly calmac and your too much of a pro to slagg off the fraud that set everything back! That being lennon, that man was and still is a charlatan that used our feeling of unity against the deplorable behaviour of the poison hoards towards him, to feel entitled to be Celtic manager, him being so is a stain on lawell and ths board appart from lennon being nowhere near any standard required he a shady character of the park as everyone knows. Anyway I digress, Ronnie was a good manager especially first season in spite of the amateur antics of commons, mulgrew, stokes and their likes . Well said Calmac :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: