Why we've likely seen the last of Diego Laxalt at Celtic

Originally published at: Why we've likely seen the last of Diego Laxalt at Celtic - 67 Hail Hail

Diego Laxalt was once a popular figure amongst the Celtic support when he first came to the club. A series of impressive displays to start off his tenure in Scotland, Laxalt became our first-choice left-back outright. Even UEFA were recognising his displays in the Europa League too. But fast forward five months or so and…

i don’t know why this bomb scare ever became popular with our fans as he always failed to deliver in opponents half and ran around like a head less chicken defensively. was another Bolingboli after around 3 weeks. well over used all season. maybe some fans were remembering our god with the dreadlocks and got a little mixed up.

Must admit he really disappointed me yesterday. He’s always been pretty erratic, but I’ve generally backed him because I always kind of liked his directness. But his defending yesterday was an abomination. I can’t see him playing another minute unless it’s enforced.