And now you miust believe us

Hate to be right but I have been saying it from the moment BR was appointed manager for a second spell, he is not as good a manager as he is given credit for

My opinions come from watching what he did at Leicrster. He destroyed them good players lost total confidece. He blamed the management for lack of suppoer.

I will do my best with what they give me

It doesnt say in my contract I have to play SOCHIENCU

THE lads looked great in training this week

We just lack that bit of quality

They are just getting used to my style

DO THESE STATEMENTS RING A BELL?
He is using us no one else wanted him, he will be very costly to move on because our board couldnt see past him You saw what taking a chance on a relative unknown in Ange did…so why go backwards

Well Mick the ACID TEST before the CHAMPS LEAGUE is the ‘HUNS!’ next game…

I believe the champs league draw is on Thursday so we will know who we are up against …

Big week for BR and the support …

I would also say that after yesterday’s performance … in fairness to BR including CALMAC ( pass the ball sideways in the new system…) need to also look at themselves…

I also do not understand what Rodgers is doing with the wee ‘Magic Man’ Kyogo…

some of the players including CALMAC …

Yesterdays game should have been 5-1 it would appear that BR is trying to get O’Riley to score more goals all very good but he missed 3 easy chances the question is why is it not Kyogo on the end of those chances? Because hes been told to play deeper !!! Why Br meddling in something that worked well Maeda now seems lost why sign him on 4 years contract and play him in various positions. Pre season he was played in the middle Why because Jota had gone so surely Maeda is a stick on for left wing…but we look like signing Another left winger nuts back to when he was here b4 and we had 6 wingers most of which never got a game