Celtic's new TV website

I did post earlier regarding this topic but deleted it due to me not finding my way round the website properly, and I made some remarks which were incorrect.
OK, as far as the new layout goes, It looks much more modern, but that’s as far as it goes in my opinion.
At least on the old layout, it was easy to find things to watch, i.e: full match replays.
The matches I wanted to replay on the old site normally had the 1st half and 2nd half side by side, so were fairly easy to find.
On the new site, I have to scroll along on the main page to find the 1st half, then search the match I want to watch.
After watching that, I have to go back to the main page again to scroll along and find the 2nd half.
It all seems unnecessarily complicated to me.
It may look good, but It’s not an upgrade on the old site as regards finding replays to watch.
They have added some new features which are nice, easier to log in, Profile is easier to find, as is the subscription details.
All the new features are impressive, but they need to look at the replay section and perhaps streamline it, and make it easier to navigate.
First impressions are positive, but still needs improvements in my opinion.

1 Like