Eddie Howe much longer do we have to wait?

Is it time for Celtic to look elsewhere for a manager? It’s been so long since Lenny walked and we all hoped by now we would have a new manager and team in place to move the club forward with the rebuild that’s in dire need of taking place. Are we to rely on the Scottish MSM for our news because the silence from out of kerrydale street is deafening. Is Eddie Howe even coming? Week by week I grow more deflated by our clubs silence and inaction, does anyone at Celtic even realise the scale of the job involved? Or is it.just us? Now the season has finishes we’ve lost our captain and that is just the tip of the departure iceberg. We need CLARITY is Eddie Howe coming to Celtic YES OR NO? If not do we have a contingency?? Or are we just merrily going along week after frustrating week till it’s days till the CL quifiers and we have Ralston in defence and Ajeti up front. For the love of god Celtic get this sorted

1 Like

I’m getting a more than a bit worried about the manager hunt but I’m holding out hope for an announcement by next Monday. That would clear up the Bournemouth promotion situation.

If we have no back up plan then Celtic are really screwed next season.

Howe ( excuse the pun) many weeks does Eddie really need…?

Before he can say yes or no…?

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind … The answer is blowing in the wind …

Howe was Eddie not offered Crystal P

If he really , really , really is that good …

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind … The answer is blowing in the wind …

Howe can Eddie not commit without his Bournemouth boys

Is he afraid the BHOYS job’ s to big …

GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT STEADY EDDIE NOW …

HH