Former Celtic captain Scott Brown dons unfamiliar colours; Shay Logan reacts

Originally published at: Former Celtic captain Scott Brown dons unfamiliar colours; Shay Logan reacts - 67 Hail Hail

Former Celtic captain Scott Brown has been snapped in an Aberdeen shirt. To make it as clear as possible: Scott Brown in an Aberdeen shirt. Again: Scott Brown, former Celtic captain, in an Aberdeen shirt. What I’m doing here is borrowing a concept from the world of psychology, called Immersion Therapy. If I keep saying…

2 Likes

That’s sore on the eyes, I thought I’d made peace with Broony going to the sheep until I saw him in their shirt :astonished:

Just does not look right HH.

Good photoshop well done someone. Then again I hope he scores and outruns the hun players. It will shut the moaning fans up, he’s too old his legs have gone he’s this he’s that. But always too old, we have heard it for his last three seasons. Then again I just pray he doesn’t play or scores against Celtic.

Maybe it is just the angle the picture is taken but wearing red makes him look like Jaap Stam :red_square:

1 Like

Who is Shaleum Logan? An ex-Dons player to win what in his life? Talking about a turd and polishing it? We all know about the sheep and all that, I can only guess it’s a delicacy for after the sheep have run away? What strange people these Aberdonians are.