I totally agree Neil

I think bringing in Bojan Miovski in the January transfer window is a no-brainer.
Because as Neli Lennon says, The likes of Kyogo, Oh, and Daizen Maeda could be missing due to the Asian Cup.
I’ve watched him a few times this season and I think he would be great cover when Oh or kyogo is out.
I also think he’s a really decent player, a bit raw, but he would come on leaps and bounds with the right coaching and the right players around him.

1 Like

Hopefully Miovski is fit for this weekend to do justice for the world game of football.

Would set him up nicely to join us in January and all going well, he can kick on and grab 20 or so goals for us before the end of the season

Him joining us depends on a lot of things, Jeemo.
1st, do Celtic want to bring him in.
2nd, will Aberdeen let him leave.
3rd, how much will Aberdeen want if they do agree to sell him, because if I’m not mistaken his contract runs until summer 2026, so they won’t let him go on the cheap.
Also, he is set for contract talks with Aberdeen, which tells us that Aberdeen is trying to get a much bigger payout if he decides he wants to move on.

I think Aberdeen will hold out for around £4 million if it’s just cash.

Perfect chance for Turnbull to get a move though? £2.5 million plus Turnbull for 18 months might work for both sides?

At the minute, nothing seems to faze Miovski. He’s scored some big goals for Aberdeen and I think his hunger would benefit us.

Oh as our back up striker is not the answer. We need someone who will push Kyogo all the way for a starting spot and I think Miovski can do that

I personally like Oh, his problem is that his game-time has been limited because of the form of Kyogo.
But his recent starts for the team has been very positive, for some players the more you play, the better you get.
Players can get very dispirited, always coming on from the bench, to be given 20 min here or there wouldn’t do his confidence much good.
To get back to Miovski, would he be happy being a back-up striker when he is Aberdeens main man?
I’m not too sure.