If they do, If they don't, either way, I don't give a toss

There’s a lot of talk in the media at the moment about a guard of honour at Ibrox.
Do you know what, I really don’t give a toss, if they don’t want to give us a guard of honour so what, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.
If they want to be pathetic and childish, that’s their problem, we’re the grown up’s in the room.
All I care about is going there and giving them a f*****g good thrashing, no more, no less.
The media is also saying that this is effectively a dead rubber as the league is now won, well all I can say to that is, RUBBISH.
Make no mistake about it, they are desperate to beat us, something they haven’t managed to do all year.
And you know what, big Ange will have told the squad, this is no dead rubber and to get that thought out of your heads right now, because we are Celtic, and we are going there to win.
Losing is not in our vocabulary. We never stop. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Think Ange should line up strong and make a statement. I’d hope he will start with:
Hart
Ralston
Taylor
Kobiyashi
Starfelt
Hatate
McGregor
Mooy
Abada
Maeda
Kyogo

Strong team which also shows the strength of our squad. I’d go Abada before Jota simply due to Abada’s pace and directness hoping he can help with early goals for us. I’d also go with Mooy ahead of O’Riley because if TRIFC 2012 come out the blocks fast, Mooy has the calm head to pick out valuable passes which can create breakaway goals if we need them :four_leaf_clover:

I really like your team selection, the name I’m happy to see in your selection is Mooy.
When he came on against Hearts his passing was sublime.
When he’s on the ball, there’s no panic, the way he picks out players for the perfect pass is very impressive.
Now the league has been won, I think he should get more playing time.
I also agree with the inclusion of Abada, those quick darting runs of his terrorizes defenders, I also rate Jota but in this game I think you’re right.
But if things aren’t going our way, we have a strong bench to pick from.
:four_leaf_clover: