I'm afraid to say, but It's looking ominous to me

If Ange is staying at Celtic, Why hasn’t he come out and said so?.
Is it because he doesn’t want to distract from the cup final?.
Or is it because, managing in the EPL, Is an offer too good to turn down?.
We might have to wait until Monday to find the answer to that question.
Managers don’t seem to last very long at spurs because the club chairman is a bit of a basket case from what I’ve heard and read about him.
It’s a well known fact that Daniel Levy removes managers very quickly if they don’t fit in with his vision of the club.
Anyway, I hope the Celtic were atrocious tag remains consigned to history, and we get the job done today with a convincing win and complete a record-breaking eighth treble.
And I hope you stay Ange, and take us into the Champions League.

Mr Levy’s vision is intangible as Spurs never have and ever will have any bottle to win the EPL title.

I’ll be putting a bet on Sunday that Ange will be sacked by Christmas looking for work in Europe for the new year :four_leaf_clover:

You’re right about Levy.
The question is, would Ange be stupid enough to go to a club that sacks Managers after a few bad results?
I’m hoping he would have done his homework into the longevity of managers at Spurs.
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side, water your own grass, and it’s just as green as anywhere else.

Think if anything, it will solely be for the wages.

To get the figures the media are reporting on a contract is a financial guarantee. Whether he sees out the Spurs contract, or gets the bullet, Ange will be a multi millionaire in a short space of time.

With all that dough, we might then see how much he actually does love football? :four_leaf_clover:

He doesn’t come across as a person who chases wealth, I see him as a person who chases success above anything else.
As far as being a multimillionaire in a short space of time, how do you know he isn’t already in that category?. :four_leaf_clover:

I guess I’m just venting mate.

I’m a bit tired of guys coming to our club, getting some glory, promising all the best things for our future and then heading down south when they think it’s a better offer.

We are and probably can be making the Champions League a lot more often than some English teams. Why doesn’t someone hang around and work to give us all a chance to see our great club compete well in a competition we deserve to be in? :four_leaf_clover:

I couldn’t agree more Jeemo.
I think that some players and some managers see Celtic as a stepping stone to better and brighter things.
You only have to look at the number of managers and players who have left Celtic and headed down south to what they perceive as a bigger and better league.
BR springs to mind, and look where he is now.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Ange falls into that category, but if he does leave after the Scottish cup final, it would be such a shame because he could have gone on to be one of the greatest managers ever at our club.
Let’s just hope he stays and finishes what he started. :four_leaf_clover: