I'm not surprised

Was anyone surprised at the result of the Dundee United scoreline on Sunday, I wasn’t, It took SG at Rangers over two seasons to get a team together to compete with Celtic, Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I’ts going to take us that long, but the problems we have not only in defence but in front of the oppositions goal is not a short term fix by any stretch of the imagination.
Don’t forget that some of our major players are out injured and that list could grow.
As far as our striker option goes we are in dire straits, Ajeti :sob: goes awol during games and when he is in a position to score :-1: he fall’s asleep, Kyogo is truly missed.
Thing will improve but to be honest if we drop any more point’s then this season is finished, I know it’s early days still but it may already be too late to salvage this season? hope I’m wrong. :shamrock: HH.

Ange has been in the job only 3 months and as we all know has had a bucket load of bad luck and problems, for me there have been improvements, whether he gets the time he needs remains to be seen.

Things won’t happen overnight, and if we had a striker that could actually score it might not be so bad! Here’s to the future.

1 Like

I absolutely agree, he needs time and the right people around him and as you say a decent striker to compliment Kyogo wouldn’t go amiss.