Is Ange mr Poker face

i always felt Ange was a good poker player the way he gave nothing away to the press about signings injuries or club matters.
however i never thought he would play poker with the Celtic support who were clearly a huge driving force behind Ange ball we deserved more honesty about his departure.
Two seasons un beating at home in all domestic matches at Celtic park is a superb achievement.
Yes he gave us hope early by signing Kyogo and with his fast attacking never stop attacking play.
This was the way i was brought up watching the Lions under Jock Stein so i supported him 100%.
The covid season was hell and we all needed and wanted revenge and the Celtic support United and drove the team to glory under Ange.
His system domestically took teams by surprise we were fitter and faster( ball boys included) than our opponents and had better players than all the other sides and the Celtic support was without doubt a 12th man as we marched to a first Ange season double.
While i enjoyed this historic treble this season there was clearly cracks appearing on how we played during the second half off this season so it might be the right time to part our ways.
Yes he left us in a better way than when he arrived but i believe another Keeper needs to be found, a left back who does not play as a number 10, another centre back and powerful mid winning midfield player and experienced striker.
We could not keep going to Japan for players so maybe we need change to progress.
i wish Ange well but lets see if the boring Come on you Spurs fans will drive Ange ball in the manner and passion we did.
My prediction in this one horse race league they call the best league in the world (5 city titles from 6) Ange and Spurs will not qualify for Europe next season.