Jake Daniels bravery is truly awe-inspiring

I have great respect and admiration for young Jake Daniels.
Coming out to your family and friends is immensely difficult at the best of times, but to come out as a footballer is a very courageous thing to do.
I sincerely hope it doesn’t impact his career, and nor should it.
I have great respect for his bravery, I hope he has a long, happy and successful career as a footballer.
Perhaps his bravery might encourage other high profile players to come out and be who they truly are.

In this day and age, it shouldn’t be an issue any more.

I know it’s nothing to do with Celtic, but it had to be said.

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Maybe it’s simply just the case that most men who are into football are heterosexual and don’t t feel the need to broadcast it or talk about it publicly?
Seems to me being gay is something you have to endlessly shout about nowadays :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m not homophobic but ffs do you literally have to wave it in our face / ram it down our throats to get the recognition that you are not only openly gay but also heroic for being so?

That aside had God had created Adam and Steve would we be even having a debate about homosexual heroism in 2022 :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Good, an actual response from someone.
Really, you’re not homophobic, OK I’ll take your word for that.
But being proud to be gay in this day and age is not waving it in people’s faces, after many years of oppression It’s now OK to say I’m proud to be gay.
If you can’t understand the misery gay people have endured at the hands of your so-called heterosexual fraternity, then you are a sad specimen of humanity, my friend.

Yes really.I’m neither homophobic nor homosexual and don’t feel the need to tell the world about my sexuality bud.
I understand the issues the gay community have faced being of a certain vintage I’ve grown up among homophobic reactions.
Seems to me that you want to discuss your own sexuality on here bud and have used the example of this guy as a means of doing so?
Surely there are other platforms where these things can be discussed more openly with other Homosexual people and with a great deal more understanding from a pro homosexual audience?

Don’t take it personally bud but I think you might be pitching to the wrong audience.
I’ve responded as only I know how.
A bit of humour coupled with a dose of reality.

Keep safe and avoid the other doses :wink::+1:t3:

1 Like

But don’t discuss it on a football forum, GOT IT, loud and clear.
Next time I go to a footie match, I’ll leave my drag at home. LOL

1 Like

The next time I meet Adam and Steve at a football match, bud, I’ll give them your regards.
You’ll have to excuse me, but I love winding people up, ⁣ :rofl:

1 Like

Quelle surprise you’ve told everyone and no one blinked.
Perhaps,just perhaps it’s not that big a deal outside of the gay community any more :man_shrugging:t2:

Relax and be content in your own sexuality.
Nobody’s business but your own.

:+1:t3:

1 Like

Good reply, no offence meant. :+1:

1 Like

None taken bud.
An adult conversation is all that happened.
:four_leaf_clover::green_heart::four_leaf_clover::+1:t3:

1 Like