KV Oostende manager stunned with Celtic valuation of Jack Hendry

Originally published at: KV Oostende manager stunned with Celtic valuation of Jack Hendry - 67 Hail Hail

KV Oostende manager Alexander Blessin has admitted that he couldn’t believe the low valuation Celtic had for Jack Hendry. Hendry left Parkhead having failed to impress the club or the supporters. He was the lowest in the pecking order when he departed for Oostende on loan, with Celtic throwing in a £1.5m option-to-buy clause. This…

2 Likes

It’s the great celtic fire sale, Ntcham for free.or to offset the Barkas fiasco, Eddie for a fraction of what he was worth, Ajer for £8 million and Christie for probably £5million, if you’re not angry you’re not paying attention.

2 Likes

Billionaires don’t care about loose pocket change, in Hendry, they have all messed up. In Ajer £8m is far too low who is saying that matey? Ryan will be here next season as he won’t be the blinking winger Neil used him for. As for the number ten? Christie or Turnbull? Both attacking midfielders, with Kennedy still in the background I can see us waste more loose change on another AM who got used more as a striker. And not the winger we got told he was?

Newcastle were reported to be offering £8millipm for Ajer, although.now it.seems he’s going to Germany. Edouard is the one that gets me, PSG have a sell on fee which means we may end up with 4 or 5 million. I wonder who dreamt that deal up, as for Turnbull he is the lynch pin in the squad, the whole team should be built round him, with a fully fit James Forrest, Christie I don’t want to see him leave, it’s been reported but even if he did leave we wouldn’t get much for him. The rebuild will be hampered for sure due to revenue losses and we cannot afford to give our gems away.

2 Likes

Even on here, it’s been mentioned about Soro wanting away. Yes was a good player in a
not too good a team of underperformers. that’s what’s been said on here? We really don’t have much of a team, but we have far too many blinking midfielders. Who cant play the wings defense wingbacks strikers or keepers, but somehow we should be looking at midfielders all the blinking time?

We will take what we can get for them or lose them for 0 when their deals are up, if they don’t go this window they will wind down their contracts & sign juicy pre-contracts & then we won’t even be able to play them, if you think Eddy didn’t give a s#%t before you just wait until he’s signed to move on as a free agent….
If we had sold Ajer, Eddy, Ryan before last season there would’ve been hell to pay “you’ve sold the 10” they would’ve cried (or written on their banners to be unveiled under cover of darkness along the Celtic Way). It was a risk to keep em, it didn’t pay off, no 10, now feck all coming in the door for our prized assets, complete clusterf#%k no doubt but it’s all behind us. On to the future, Big Ange to clear out all the want aways & bring the Dembeles & Connells into the first team, he’ll trust them & I’ll trust him.