Matt O’Riley transfer kitty?

Going by recent media, it seems that Brighton may look like concrete suitors for Matt O’Riley?

Should we get the proposed £25 million, it would be nice if the board gave a high majority of the received fee to Rodgers to spend.

If he was lucky enough to be entrusted with around £15-20 million, I’d like to see us move for Miovski of Aberdeen, an O’Riley replacement in the middle of the park and a quality centre back. 3 players all costing in the region of £5 million each, on paper, could start to bring that element of ‘quality’ we’re looking to build?

Absolutely agree with you on Miovski, I’ve always been an admirer of him.
I think he would get even better with the quality that Celtic possess at this moment in time.
His style of play would fit in perfectly with the fast attacking football that BR has now reintroduced into the team once more.
In my opinion, we need three quality strikers.
Kyogo… Idah…Miovski.

1 Like

At a push also, against lesser teams, if we were to sell o’riley I’d play miovski as an advanced midfielder to run in behind kyogo and vice versa

2 Likes

Hopefully Miovski to Girona is a big bluff and Rodgers has managed to get our penny pinchers to cough up for a bit of genuine quality?

I guess we can dream eh!