Michael Stewart talks up Celtic's "sign of intent" & what Rodgers is about to remind everyone of

Originally published at: Michael Stewart talks up Celtic's "sign of intent" & what Rodgers is about to remind everyone of

Celtic have been a juggernaut in Scottish football over the last 23 years or so. The club’s domination of Scottish football was kickstarted by Martin O’Neill at the turn of the century and we haven’t really looked back since then. We have had an array of successful managers since then. The likes of Gordon Strachan,…

I would love to see Rodgers live up to his ambitions and make us a far better team.

Unfortunately our domestic division does not hold any draw to get top end players in. Any gaffer we get has to make the very best of what he’s got.

Overall though, I’d love to see us move to the next few levels (ala Bayern Munich in Germany) and be head and shoulders above anyone else in our country. I’m tired of hearing how TRIFC 2012 are going to run us close with so many “exciting new signings”. We need to finish them off once and for all and try to strive for a solid champions league competing team year in year out with Europes elite :four_leaf_clover: