Michael Stewart unhappy with Steve Clarke's use of Celtic star at Hampden

Originally published at: Michael Stewart unhappy with Steve Clarke's use of Celtic star at Hampden - 67 Hail Hail

Michael Stewart feels Celtic star James Forrest should have been introduced to the Scotland match against the Czech Republic far earlier than he was. The winger came into the match in the 79th minute. However, in truth, the match was beyond the Scottish side by that point. Forrest did show flashes of attacking flair and…

1 Like

Manager too busy listening to the wrong supporters by the look of the team compared to the Holland game. Can’t have too many Celtic players at the same time.

Yeah I don’t get it. I thought Scotland looked great, vibrant, hungry vs Holland. Complete opposite today.

I know it was a friendly but should have given Clarke a steer on what players are ready to battle.

1 Like

Scotland are hopeless all huff n puff and Clarke is happy as long as the score is 0-0 and we can steal a goal or get a penalties win. What were we expecting O donnell Hendry Hanley and Cooper at the back , plodder Dykes and headless Christie up front would you want any of them at Celtic next season
im glad McGregor and Forrest are getting a rest and not getting injured

/

/