My Top 3 Celtic Issues this week

Good to be back winning again!
After last weekends Scottish cup victory, let’s hope we build on our win and start picking up momentum

Liam Scales contract
On hearing Scales may have turned down a new contract was no big issue to me. I feel the big man has come in and done a basic job at the back for us. He looks okay next to CCV but doesn’t quite step up when CCV is out. In my opinion, if we’re striving for “quality” going forward, I don’t think Liam Scales fits that bill and would be no great loss.

Kyogo or Idah up front
Although Idah pulled us out of a hole against Motherwell the other weekend, I’d still be looking for Kyogo to start for me. He scored a good goal last week and I’d hope Rodgers repays him with another start to try and build on it. We have two, now critical, Glasgow Derbies to play in the league before the season is out and with Kyogo’s qualities, I don’t think TRIFC 2012 have enough to cope with him. I’m hoping a good few goals for Kyogo before the next two league derbies will be enough to give the wee man his killer instinct back which will see us deservedly win them both and hopefully take the league title.

1 Like