Pat Bonner believes he saw something very different from Celtic yesterday

Originally published at: Pat Bonner believes he saw something very different from Celtic yesterday

Pat Bonner believes he saw a “different side” to Celtic in their 2-1 win against Aberdeen at Parkhead yesterday. Hoops fans were used to swashbuckling displays on their home turf at the start of the season. However, there was no real chance of that happening yesterday with the visitors closing up shop after the equaliser…

No disrespect, but this is honestly the worst Aberdeen side I’ve seen in over thirty years!
Even without the absolute pathetic Logan, McKenna and company, this defense is even more awful.
While the winning goal they lost was cruel, the margin of defeat was not.
The gulf between these teams was colossal even though the score wasn’t.
Had Celtic been able to string more than three passes together the margin could have been seven or more.

Pat we have a two goal lead we headed one of the line even they we hit post missed good chances we did get lucky with goal but all it needed was aberdeen to score one like that or like there goal a bad decision by a poor ref or based late challenge on goalkeeper not booked plus some terrible desicions the move mvgregor got booked was a foul for celtic further up park so I’m not happy nor should celtic with one goal lead not enough with mentality of I’d say four our refs