I am not from Scotland, and I am hoping some of you will help me shed some light on what I believe is a rather mystifying issue, relating to Ange. But before I do that let me give you some stats:
- In 1.5 yrs Ange has won 3 trophies with the possibility of another 2 before the season is finished
- Celtic win/loss ratio since he arrived is up at around the 85% mark (its off the charts)
- This season Celtic is on course to score 100 goals (I am not including FA Cup and League cup goals here; and if I did that it is already well over 100 goals)
- Celtic is also on course to achieve 100 points this season (a 100 goal and 100 point season…how often does that happen?
- The signings he brought into the club have by and large all worked, as he has an eye for spotting talent
- All signings have been for relatively modest fees, and I do believe this point is not lost on the money men at the club.
- +70 Goal difference is unprecedented at an average of approximately 3 goals per game. This is incredible
Given the above, please answer me this as I am really dumbfounded.
WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL ON A 12 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT??? Why don’t you guys lock him in for 2,3,4 yrs or longer ?
Is it a problem with the Board, MONEY, or is that just the way things happen at CELTIC??
Give me some insight !!!