Probably best we have played?

Against Motherwell I thought celtics intensity of play was a joy to watch so how did we not win,?

Taylor too small keep saying it nothing done about it
YANG had more of the ball than most just did not show any qualty to match his effort
HO JUST NOT GOT IT

TAYLOR Until we buy (or replace from reserves) I would move Ralston to left back when I was a wee boy I could play in any position. Im 67 now so not available

YANG is not better than Johnson or Forrest and Abada must be back soon get rid of Yang in January

HO move him on wasting our time Rocca is banging goals in for B team long term we do need to buy a ready made forward preferably a tall strong one

This is all old news of course but we need a striker, winger, LB, and GK this window. I know we need to strengthen these spots but I doubt the board will release funds unless we (miraculously) make into the EL.

Regarding the GK position, I personally think Roos at Aberdeen has shown up very well for them as a continental shot stopper in big European games for them.

Haven’t looked too deep into his transfer status (if on loan, how long for, is there a buy out clause?), but if he was available, he would be my first pick before Hart - especially at set pieces

I’m always wary about domestic keepers: seems like they always have career best days against Celtic (seigrist did the same). I imagine they’d be a bit more reliable than Bain but not much more than that.