Providing everything goes well Arne

Providing everything goes well with your medical, Arne, welcome to the best team in Scotland by a country mile.
Hail! Hail! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

All up, decent business done this transfer window although would have liked to have seen perhaps one more striking option come in?

Good to see players moving on onto permanent deals as well. A bit surprised to see Iwata go as he’s looked good at times when he’s came in. But then we needed squad space for Arne and McCowan so Iwata’s departure is covered

Yes Jeemo, I agree that It’s one of the best transfer windows I have seen in a very long time.
I understand your frustration as far as another striker goes, but we always have Maeda to fall back on as a striker, as that’s a position he’s played in Japan on numerous occasions.
The look on Luke McCowan’s face as he walked onto the Parkhead pitch in his new kit, was magical, he was blown away by the fact that he is now a Celtic player.
The team certainly looks stronger, will it be strong enough for the Champions League? That’s the million-dollar question.